Monday, March 22, 2010

Chablis' New Bed

So, after spending time trying to find a dog bed for Chablis, I decided to just go ahead and make one instead. While we could find many that could work, the colors were way off, or they were super expensive. So, my brilliant Sam said I should just make one. Off to the fabric store we went, and now, Chablis has her very own custom dog bed.

I wish that I'd had a sewing machine to get it done quicker, as my hands, more specifically, my fingers, are numb, but I guess 10 hours of sewing is better than spending $100 on a bed that I didn't even like. Now, Chablis has a place to make herself comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.