Friday, April 29, 2011

A Quiet Afternoon

I'm sitting here, on a slightly hazy afternoon, and simply appreciating the fact that there is a window for me to see outside, and enjoying the swaying motion of the just-starting-to-bloom trees and the evergreen that sits out front.
There are also three dogs napping very close to me, lightly snoring. Two on the couch (don't tell dad!)
and one snoring peacefully near my feet.
It's a calm day... which is nice. Even though I have a ton of work to get done in less than four days, it's nice to have these little moment of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.