Monday, April 18, 2011

Proof That I'm Not Dead

For anyone who might be wondering, I am in fact, still alive... and here is proof with the only means of photo capturing I can find at the moment, since life is still piled in boxes.
I'm not sure what that look is... smirk? smile? I am definitely tired though.
I feel dead, but beyond that, the move went well over the weekend, and I am pleased to report that we have some fabulous new neighbors. We spent about 20 hours Saturday moving (with the help of some wonderful friends - thanks all!), and another 12 or so hours on Sunday moving stuff by ourselves. Who knew two people and three dogs could have so much stuff?!

Today, I skipped classes as I could barely stand, let alone walk anywhere, and I was unable to get any school work done over the weekend, so instead, I stayed home and attempted to unpack some of the "stuff."
Just a few of the many, many boxes
While I'd prefer not to miss classes, I felt I didn't have much of a choice today. I did have the opportunity to work on some school work today, so I hope that sort of made up for my decision.  My apologies for the horrid pictures, but the camera phone is it until I find my "real" camera which is apparently still hiding in the depths of the maze of boxes.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely insane "death race" of a move/weekend, that still seems to be rolling! I still can't figure out why the neighbors are so nice? It's great though, but now there's no excuse for me to be an ass!

    ReplyDelete

Word verification is on, but I've turned off the moderation portion in an attempt to make it easier for you to know that your comment has indeed made it through. We'll see how this goes, but I'm hopeful that this will help out and I'll try my best to weed through and remove spammers comments. Additionally, I recommend copying comments before hitting publish as the "blogger comment eater" seems to continue his snacking.