Friday, January 21, 2011

A Quick Bicycle Image

I'm currently reading about artist Pepon Osorio, and came across this image of one of his pieces from 1985, entitled, La Bicicleta.
*Image from www.pbs.org/art21
Typically, Osorio works in large scale installations and sculpture, but of course, I fell in love with this particular image and just had to share. Below is an enlarged section of this piece. Pretty interesting, I think.
*Image from uhaweb.hartford.edu/weinswig/PeponOsorio/pepon_osorio.htm
And now, back to work I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.