Monday, December 20, 2010

The Staring Contest

I'm feeling trapped in the house right at the moment. I'm finally done with classes (as of this past Friday - woo hoo!), and thought I would be free to wander about, but today I'm expecting a package from UPS and it, unfortunately, requires an in-person signature. Since I have no idea what time the UPS delivery driver will arrive, the dogs and I are playing the staring game with each other. I think they are winning.
Levi, AKA "Monkey Love" is winning the staring contest
Fortunately, for the house, this means that I am trapped here, and therefore must clean up the little messes I've made in various spots around the house. Canvas supports sitting in the kitchen, Christmas wrapping paper and boxes on the counters, packages to be sent sitting on dining room chairs. Perhaps it's a good thing that I'm stuck inside? I really must learn to clean up my piles a bit more regularly.

Hope all are off to a great start this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.