Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's Official

I am all registered for the Venus de Miles event coming up on Sunday, August 29, 2010. I'm excited to be able to help support an important organization (Greenhouse Scholars), and I'm also thrilled that I get to experience this event with some very cool people, as I think it's going to be quite interesting and entertaining.


For anyone interested in donating to the cause, you can donate here: http://www.active.com/donate/venusdemiles10/GEMrides

Now, I have less than two weeks to keep training, so I'd better get going!  Ride on people, ride on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.