Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Broke Down Today...

and bought an annual pass to the reservoir. The dogs and I ventured out at about 11a this morning to the dog park and I realized that it was not only torturing me, but them as well. They have so much fun being in the water at the reservoir that I decided it was worth the small price tag to have a pass until the end of the year. We won't be able to use it but probably a few more months, but at $8/entry, the $55 will be paid off in less than 7 visits. We'll take advantage of it until school resumes, and even after it starts again, we should still be able to pay a visit to the water at least once a week until things get to cold to handle.


Hey, these dogs seem to be enjoying it too! Shocking that a dog would enjoy water on a hot summer day, right? While our dogs recover from their near heat strokes in the sun this morning, I have continually assured them that unless it's pouring rain in the morning, we will pay a visit to their favorite summer spot tomorrow.

I'm sure everyone is looking forward to the dog pictures that will be forthcoming from these visits. {smile}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification is on, but I've turned off the moderation portion in an attempt to make it easier for you to know that your comment has indeed made it through. We'll see how this goes, but I'm hopeful that this will help out and I'll try my best to weed through and remove spammers comments. Additionally, I recommend copying comments before hitting publish as the "blogger comment eater" seems to continue his snacking.