Friday, July 23, 2010

Cycle Love (or Lust)

I am so excited to be starting a place that I can rant on and on about bicycles! Since I seem to be driving everyone insane, I think this will be a great outlet for me to express my seemingly endless need to talk about all things bicycle... and, at least no one has to read this if they prefer not to do so. After all, everyone should have a place to linger and speak, at least sometimes, non-sensically and without end about whatever makes him/her happy, right?


So, this will become that place, and I am happy to have a place to share my excitement, even if it's just for my own purposes. Just to get things going, I think I'll have to post some current bicycle lusts.

This bicycle isn't anything new, but it is one of the beautiful bicycles that are made by Antbikemike. I just think it has a lovely style about it, and of course, it's one that I have lusted over for some
time now.

One of my other current lusts is the Rivendell Bicycle Sam Hillborne. Apparently, I can't lust over anything that is less than $3k, but since it is a lust, I suppose it's perfectly okay to have

such a bicycle fantasy, right? I know that those who have interest in this bicycle are mostly after the green color that was so popular, but I really enjoy this orange color that can be found on their website (linked above). If I had the money to spend, I'd drop it today to pick one of these bad boys up. Of course, I'd have my own modifications. For example, I think it needs fenders, and I also think it could look lovely with some beautiful cream tires. I don't think I need the front rack on this one either, but you never know.

There are many others, but for now, I think I'll leave it with these two. There are simply too many gorgeous bicycles out there to choose from. It's probably a good thing that I have no money. I might end up with a garage full of bicycles. In the mean time, I'm going to try to figure out how to import past bicycle posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.