Monday, May 10, 2010

Less Than One Week to Go

I feel as though I'm doing some kind of weird count down for school to end (at least for the semester). Today started off with the disturbingly insulting news that the three textbooks I was reselling to the college, the ones that I threw out $350ish dollars for, were worth an astounding $20 (altogether) in their "resale" state. Mind you, two of these books were barely even cracked open and look like brand new books. It's quite disturbing and I often wonder why I even bother selling them back at all. The reality is that I just don't need them though, and I feel no need to have more garbage sitting around. But, I can't help but feel as though I'm sitting in a used car dealer getting the shaft.

Anyway, I made it through the major stuff and managed to complete my last drawing, so after Friday, I can just chill and figure out if I was meant to even be back at school. I'm excited just be out of school. It could, of course, be better if the weather wasn't so horrible, but I'm hopeful that it's going to improve soon and these stormy days will be behind us in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.