Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nearing the End

Why is the end of every semester so painful? It seems so ridiculous that everything ends up happening in the last week to two weeks. Madness! I just keep trying to get one thing at a time done, but I know that in reality, it doesn't work that way and that I have to just get a little bit done every day. Very frustrating. I think I'm just excited that my summer is almost here... and that I won't be attending summer school. I think it will be a nice break and hopefully I can determine whether or not this is all just a waste of time and money. Looking forward to riding bicycles, running dogs and... hopefully, doing some painting of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.