Saturday, May 29, 2010

Farewell, My Stuart

This morning, I said goodbye to my beloved Stuart. I actually cried as I drove away from him. Perhaps it's a bit crazy to be so emotionally attached to a bicycle, but I can't help it. For starters, he was a gift from Sam, and I love that every time I ride him, he reminds me of Sam. Then, there's just the fact that he's so incredibly fabulous and adorable fun. Even as I was dropping him off for his new owner, a woman walked up to me and said, "I love your bike!" I didn't have it in me to tell her it was going to be her neighbors bike in the very next minute.

I will miss you dearly, Stuart. But, I know that it was also for the best. I hope your new home loves you as much as I do. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.