Saturday, May 29, 2010

Farewell, My Stuart

This morning, I said goodbye to my beloved Stuart. I actually cried as I drove away from him. Perhaps it's a bit crazy to be so emotionally attached to a bicycle, but I can't help it. For starters, he was a gift from Sam, and I love that every time I ride him, he reminds me of Sam. Then, there's just the fact that he's so incredibly fabulous and adorable fun. Even as I was dropping him off for his new owner, a woman walked up to me and said, "I love your bike!" I didn't have it in me to tell her it was going to be her neighbors bike in the very next minute.

I will miss you dearly, Stuart. But, I know that it was also for the best. I hope your new home loves you as much as I do. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification is on, but I've turned off the moderation portion in an attempt to make it easier for you to know that your comment has indeed made it through. We'll see how this goes, but I'm hopeful that this will help out and I'll try my best to weed through and remove spammers comments. Additionally, I recommend copying comments before hitting publish as the "blogger comment eater" seems to continue his snacking.