Friday, December 11, 2009

Out!

Today was the last day of finals for this semester, and the last day of dealing with a bunch of classes that I'm glad to have completed. It seemed as though it was truly never-ending, and despite what the masses want to keep telling me, it did not just "fly by" so quickly. Now, five weeks of - well, I'm honestly not sure what I'll be doing. I'd say bike riding, but the ice has just been horrid. Maybe it will melt and I can get to it.

The final drawing critique was today, and I was not pleased with it, but then again, I feel that I've said that for nearly every project. I really hate the background and I'm not sure why I decided to put the little postcards on it, but I'm hoping I can pull them off and ditch the background.

I am pleased that it's all over with, so I suppose that's better than most days have been this semester.

Now, I get to finish up some projects for Christmas gifts. Hopefully, I can get them done by the end of next week, otherwise they won't be getting sent out at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification is on, but I've turned off the moderation portion in an attempt to make it easier for you to know that your comment has indeed made it through. We'll see how this goes, but I'm hopeful that this will help out and I'll try my best to weed through and remove spammers comments. Additionally, I recommend copying comments before hitting publish as the "blogger comment eater" seems to continue his snacking.