Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pictures of the New Bicycle

Today I got to ride Stuart for a bit. I had to take some pictures for a self-portrait I'm going to be working on, so Sam and I met at the park to take several shots. Oh, how I've missed riding him while I've been down with the flu. I wanted to ride longer, but I have so much to get done and the day is almost over now. I also took some pictures of the new bike. I haven't named the new bicycle - I just don't think it's a bike that needs a name. But, here's the new one:

I also took this one below, which had Stuart and Sam's cruiser in the background. They look so sad when they're not being taken about. Is it sad when I start giving a bicycle human emotions and names? Something must be wrong with me!

There aren't many pictures I like for the self-portrait (probably because I just dislike having pictures taken of me at all, let alone, having to draw myself), but here are a few of my favorites. At least I entertain myself.



Now, I just have to get myself completely over this flu so that I can ride for more than 20 minutes without feeling like I'm going to die. Off to work I go on the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.