Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pictures of the New Bicycle

Today I got to ride Stuart for a bit. I had to take some pictures for a self-portrait I'm going to be working on, so Sam and I met at the park to take several shots. Oh, how I've missed riding him while I've been down with the flu. I wanted to ride longer, but I have so much to get done and the day is almost over now. I also took some pictures of the new bike. I haven't named the new bicycle - I just don't think it's a bike that needs a name. But, here's the new one:

I also took this one below, which had Stuart and Sam's cruiser in the background. They look so sad when they're not being taken about. Is it sad when I start giving a bicycle human emotions and names? Something must be wrong with me!

There aren't many pictures I like for the self-portrait (probably because I just dislike having pictures taken of me at all, let alone, having to draw myself), but here are a few of my favorites. At least I entertain myself.



Now, I just have to get myself completely over this flu so that I can ride for more than 20 minutes without feeling like I'm going to die. Off to work I go on the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification is on, but I've turned off the moderation portion in an attempt to make it easier for you to know that your comment has indeed made it through. We'll see how this goes, but I'm hopeful that this will help out and I'll try my best to weed through and remove spammers comments. Additionally, I recommend copying comments before hitting publish as the "blogger comment eater" seems to continue his snacking.