Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Blis!

Today is Chablis' birthday. I can't believe she's three years old today. I feel like she was just a little thing a few months ago. It's nice that she no longer destroys things, or eats paint cans (such as below), but I think at heart, she's still that puppy.

Tomorrow we will actually get to celebrate the young ones b-day. I think a visit to the park is in order, and maybe even a doggie birthday cake, if I can find something locally without going to Boulder.

One more week of school, thank goodness, but there is much to be done. Just get through it!

1 comment:

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.