Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Blis!

Today is Chablis' birthday. I can't believe she's three years old today. I feel like she was just a little thing a few months ago. It's nice that she no longer destroys things, or eats paint cans (such as below), but I think at heart, she's still that puppy.

Tomorrow we will actually get to celebrate the young ones b-day. I think a visit to the park is in order, and maybe even a doggie birthday cake, if I can find something locally without going to Boulder.

One more week of school, thank goodness, but there is much to be done. Just get through it!

1 comment:

Word verification is on, but I've turned off the moderation portion in an attempt to make it easier for you to know that your comment has indeed made it through. We'll see how this goes, but I'm hopeful that this will help out and I'll try my best to weed through and remove spammers comments. Additionally, I recommend copying comments before hitting publish as the "blogger comment eater" seems to continue his snacking.