Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Gandolf!


Happy Birthday to little Gandolf. I can't believe he's seven years old today, but he's made it this far, and somehow, I think he'll live at least another 20 years.

So, the mission to retrieve the drawing was a gigantic failure. After a slew of excuses as to why it is unavailable, I'm beginning to think that I will never see it again.

But, on the bright side, we leave tomorrow for our road trip, and hopefully it will be enjoyable. Looking forward to camping on the beach, but I will miss the puppies here at home. At least I'll have one along for the ride.

Til my return...

1 comment:

  1. Do you think he will Pee on himself for his birthday?

    ReplyDelete

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.