Monday, May 11, 2009

Final for Drawing

So, I thought I'd share some of my favorites from the final drawing project as there are definitely some cool things. There were others that I liked, but I suppose I could potentially have almost every drawing up here.


I thought this was an interesting one. Mind you, none of these pictures are good because I took them quickly and in horrible lighting - as well as at odd angles while trying to get around people. Anyway, I like the composition of this piece and thought there was excellent values in the piece. Good work, Erin.


I apologize for the extremely poor quality of this photo as the drawing is quite lovely. Jessica did a great job with the metamorphosis flowing so easily from dancer to the tree. Really enjoyed this one as well.


Adria did an awesome job with this gumball machine, and your mind can't help but wander off into thoughts of childhood. Quite lovely.


Todd's charcoal piece was intriguing as well. I liked that it was not so real, and of course, per my obsession with trees, I am absolutely in love with the tree in the background.


Jessica seems to have captured something here that is both lovely, beautiful and somehow puts the viewer at ease. I really enjoyed this work, and am glad that we had the chance to see it.


This work by Sara was so nice, and again, I just couldn't stop looking at it. The sky is truly amazing, and of course the transition is just beautiful. It kind of makes me wish I would've done the final project more dramatically with charcoal.


Ahh, Jesse. I think this one is actually my favorite of all the class drawings. Something about it just makes me giggle, but at the same time, I find it completely believable (in my surreal head).

So, now that it's all said and done, I am still waiting for my last drawing. Hopefully, I'll be able to pick it up before all of the finals are complete on Wednesday. I'm definitely ready for it all to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.