Monday, August 8, 2011

Public Bikes M3/D3 Sale via Planet Gear {August 9 - August 16, 2011}

Once again, PlanetGear.com is having a sale that I thought others could be interested in checking out. If you've been pining over a Public Bikes model M3 or D3, but thought the price was just out of reach, this could be the opportunity to pick one up for a great price.
Public Bikes M3 model
Public Bikes D3 model
The sale through Planet Gear starts on Tuesday, August 9 and ends August 16, 2011. You do have to sign up (it's free!) to get access to the sale, but it's a great opportunity to purchase a Public Bikes bicycle. If you don't know much about Public Bikes, but are interested in a new bicycle, you can read my initial review here, and a follow up a few weeks later here on our J7 and V7 bikes.

Happy bicycle shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification is on, but I've turned off the moderation portion in an attempt to make it easier for you to know that your comment has indeed made it through. We'll see how this goes, but I'm hopeful that this will help out and I'll try my best to weed through and remove spammers comments. Additionally, I recommend copying comments before hitting publish as the "blogger comment eater" seems to continue his snacking.