Please tell readers and myself about a time when...
1) Another cyclist helped you out and expected nothing in return; OR
2) You helped out another cyclist and expected nothing in return; OR
3) You had a positive interaction with a driver while you were on your bicycle; OR
4) Rather than sharing a story (for those who aren't wordy), simply send in a photo that you think exemplifies what it is to be a courteous cyclist.
Depending on the number of entries received, I may select the winner myself, or post the stories (and photos) here on Endless Velo Love, and ask readers to vote for their favorite. If there are a large number of entries, I may choose finalists and post those, rather than posting every entry. As for any additional rules or stipulations, here they are:
1) You must reside (and have a mailing address) within the United States or Canada to win.
2) Anyone male, female, etc, may enter (I am limiting this to humans though - sorry dogs, cats, and other animals).
3) Participants may only enter one time, so choose your best story or photo.
4) By entering, you are granting permission for me to post your story online and utilize any photos sent.
5) Any taxes, etc for reporting purposes are the responsibility of the winner.
6) I reserve the right to add stipulations, should the need arise as the contest progresses.
7) Shipping will be paid by Endless Velo Love.
8) The contest is open from July 29 - August 7, 2011 at midnight Pacific Standard Time. Winner will be announced before August 21, 2011.
If you're interested in the specifics about this pannier, there was a great review posted online at Lovely Bicycle, some beautiful photos at This Girl's Bike, and information can also be found on the Po Campo website. I'm super excited to be able to give this Loop Pannier away to someone, and even more excited to hear stories and see photos from others. Please help spread the word! In the mean time, here are some photos.
*Please note: This contest is not sponsored by Po Campo or any other retailer or online source. It's simply a fun way to do something nice for another cyclist.