Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ain't Nothin' Gonna Break My Stride

Nobody gonna slow me down, oh no, I got to keep on moving... Can't seem to get this out of my head this morning. But, I do feel so fortunate that after my "bitch fest" yesterday about mosquitoes and heat I was able to get out for a nice ride this morning before the rain and true heat really begins. I am even more lucky that I have views like these...



For those who noticed some changes to Tony in the first photo, I am getting close to a post about the modifications. For now, I feel ready to go about the day with a better attitude than I did yesterday. Those pesky flying insects aren't going to get my spirits down, and I intend to enjoy the views all around me.

Hope you're enjoying whatever view surrounds you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification is on, but I've turned off the moderation portion in an attempt to make it easier for you to know that your comment has indeed made it through. We'll see how this goes, but I'm hopeful that this will help out and I'll try my best to weed through and remove spammers comments. Additionally, I recommend copying comments before hitting publish as the "blogger comment eater" seems to continue his snacking.