Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ain't Nothin' Gonna Break My Stride

Nobody gonna slow me down, oh no, I got to keep on moving... Can't seem to get this out of my head this morning. But, I do feel so fortunate that after my "bitch fest" yesterday about mosquitoes and heat I was able to get out for a nice ride this morning before the rain and true heat really begins. I am even more lucky that I have views like these...



For those who noticed some changes to Tony in the first photo, I am getting close to a post about the modifications. For now, I feel ready to go about the day with a better attitude than I did yesterday. Those pesky flying insects aren't going to get my spirits down, and I intend to enjoy the views all around me.

Hope you're enjoying whatever view surrounds you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.