Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Taste of Super Bowl XLV

This is my sad attempt at some spirit and decoration for the Super Bowl game that took place today.
I have had so much to get done that I really didn't have the time/energy to put into making a Super Bowl cake (as I normally would), but the guys seemed to enjoy the cupcakes, regardless of their lack of creativity or even neatness. I suppose, in the end, the chocolate was all that mattered.

Congrats to the Green Bay Packers on their exciting win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.