Friday, February 4, 2011

Help For an Adorable Pup

I won't take up a lot of space or time with a lengthy tale, but I am definitely a softy when it comes to homeless animals. If I could bring them all home, believe me, I would. There is an adorable dog named Shy, who is in need of some financial assistance to receive cataract surgery. She's currently residing in Chicago, waiting to find her forever home. If you can spare even just a couple of dollars to help her out, it will be money put to great use. Shy's story can be read here, at Two Pitties in the City, and you can donate directly to her surgery by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.