Friday, October 15, 2010

Half Way (again)

Once again, I have reached the half way point of the semester. There are times when it seems as though this is all taking forever, but other days when it seems to fly by quicker than I can even keep track. Two years ago I was half way through my first semester back to college, and I was incredibly frustrated thinking that I would never get through. I suppose not much has changed in that regard, but at least I feel a bit more confident - not much, but a little. I am grateful for the opportunity to be there, but there are times when I wish it was all over and done. I question what I'm doing and why I'm doing it, but I have to believe it has a purpose. Definitely glad it's Friday though... it's been a long, LONG week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.