Monday, October 11, 2010

Columbus Day Quick Ride

Columbus Day is one that few have off from work, but because Sam works for a bank, he is one of those fortunate few. Even I don't have the day off from school, but while I was home this afternoon, we decided to take a quick ride over for some tortilla soup and naked burrito lunchy-type food via bicycle. I love these days when it's not brutally hot or cold out, and we can just enjoy a quick ride somewhere.
Sam rides a bike... 
The last shot I attempted to get of Sam riding behind me was mistakenly deleted, but this one kind of cracked me up because I also got a nice shot of the top of my head. It's not often one gets to see such things, and while I could've just cropped it out, it made me laugh, so I kept it. Regardless, the ride was beautiful and reminded me why I love to be outside, especially during Colorado's 'two weeks of fall' as we have come to call it. Winter will, whether we want it or not, soon be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.