Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bubba Comes to Dinner

Bubba Joel came for work business this week, and tonight, he came to visit. While it's always fun when friends or family come over, it's especially nice when my brother comes by, as we don't see each other nearly as often as I'd like.
Joel resting up
I wasn't the only one who thought that his visit was incredibly awesome, the four-legged kiddos shared my excitement about his presence.
Bubba and Levi, hanging out
While Joel does love Levi, there's another fur kid who he's not so fond of, but he also came to pay a visit.
Gandolf, Joel and Levi just chillin' and relaxing
To add to the fun, I also got a new hair cut yesterday. I didn't take pics until this morning, so it's of course not the same as I need to figure out how to work with it, but it's nice to have the weight gone since I have so much hair.
New hair... a bit messy, but I'm happy to have the weight gone
Now, I just have to figure out how to make the hair cooperate! Hopefully, it won't be too painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.