Saturday, September 18, 2010

Local Couple Cycle Across the U.S.

I'm not entirely sure how I missed this article, but the Times-Call wrote a story a few weeks ago about a local couple who decided to take an 87-day "vacation," and bicycle from Yorktown, Virginia, to Florence, Oregon. Apparently, they started cycling again after moving to Colorado 17 years ago.

What an amazing trip it must have been! Just to see the countryside from a different perspective is a treat, but to see so much of it, and during a gorgeous time of year, well, that's just icing on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.