Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Small Visitor

A little visitor made his way into our backyard today. I wouldn't have even known about him except that Sam went out to throw some boxes in the back and spotted the little guy jumping around.
A fist sized frog roams the yard
I went outside attempting to get some action shots, but I know I was likely scaring him. He did his best to hide away in what little there was for him to hide in, but he was just so adorable, I had to get a few shots before he departed.
The 'visitor' tries to hide himself in the rocks
I was finally able to get a good frontal shot of him, and then I let him be. What fun to be able to see something that I don't have the opportunity to view every day.
Sweet little froggy, hanging out
Thanks for the up close experience, Mr. Frog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification is on, but I've turned off the moderation portion in an attempt to make it easier for you to know that your comment has indeed made it through. We'll see how this goes, but I'm hopeful that this will help out and I'll try my best to weed through and remove spammers comments. Additionally, I recommend copying comments before hitting publish as the "blogger comment eater" seems to continue his snacking.