Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh, Chablis

I realize that Chablis tends to get a lot of attention from us, mostly because she is the trouble maker of the crew, but I came across this picture from a couple of years ago, and I couldn't help but laugh.

She was still a puppy at that point in time, but I couldn't believe 1) that she was laying on top of Levi, and 2) that Levi was allowing this to actually take place. He was such a patient dog with her as a young pup, and he hasn't changed as the years have gone along. While she no longer her sits atop him on a whim, she is still that puppy at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification is on, but I've turned off the moderation portion in an attempt to make it easier for you to know that your comment has indeed made it through. We'll see how this goes, but I'm hopeful that this will help out and I'll try my best to weed through and remove spammers comments. Additionally, I recommend copying comments before hitting publish as the "blogger comment eater" seems to continue his snacking.