Monday, January 11, 2010

Bicycle Envy

Ahh, the latest obsession... the Trek Bellville. A beautiful looking mixte that is supposed to be eco friendly. Not sure I buy that portion of the "sell," but it is pretty.

I'm not sure that I should even be permitted to look at bicycles anymore, but they are all just so amazingly pretty! It's difficult not to look, and besides, looking doesn't hurt... it's the buying that becomes an issue. I am perfectly happy with the bicycles I have, but there's some sort of need to look at all the different options out there. I know there are a lot of Electra haters out there, but I even love the new Ticino from Electra.

It's becoming some sort of sickness that I just can't seem to stop. Maybe it's because I'm getting antsy waiting for the '76 Schwinn that's been on its way for the last week or so, and I just want to be able to see it in person, but I seem to keep finding these beautiful bikes. I suppose I wouldn't feel so guilty pining for them all if I didn't have a car payment, but unfortunately, I'm not one who has the ability to live without the car right now... maybe someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.