Friday, November 20, 2009

Dueling Bicycles

I really like riding my bicycle. It's easy to forget how much fun it is and how much more I can see when I'm riding. Today I rode Phoebe to the grocery store and had a blast. I wasn't nearly as tense as I was the other day, so I wasn't hurting when I got home. When I returned, I realized that I needed to get my brother's Thanksgiving card off in the mail today or he probably wouldn't get it before the holiday, so I decided to ride Stuart over to the post office before it got dark to get the card off in tonight's mail. It was interesting to ride them one right after the other, without the gap of a day or so in between rides. It's kind of like test driving one kind of car right after another. You really get to see and appreciate the differences between them. I found that I appreciated Phoebe more than I did the other day, and that I still love Stuart, for his own uniqueness. Now, my mission is to figure out how to make springs in a bicycle seat quit squeaking. Stuart is driving me crazy with his non-stop squeaky-squeak as I pedal. I'm sure it won't be too difficult to figure out, and I'm still very happy to be able to ride them both... and of course, the Novara, who is saved more for longer distances, generally speaking. It was a great start to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.