Sunday, November 1, 2009

Being Sick Blows

Ugh! So, Sam had the H1N1 virus last week, and now I think I have it. It's absolutely miserable and I just feel as though I want to sleep all of the time. Everything seems to take extreme effort and it stinks to have to sleep so much. I seem to constantly be hungry (I assume because my body is trying to fight this booger off), and when I start to eat, I'm almost immediately full. Plus, nothing sounds good, so I really don't want to eat. I keep getting glances outside and think that I just want to be able to go out and ride and not be stuck in here, sleeping or staring at a wall. Totally stinks.

We made it through Halloween, though I didn't get to hand out any candy due to this wonderful little treat I got. But, I think Sam had fun handing out candy to the kids. Gandolf is certainly glad it's all over as he was extremely cranky with the people who dared to come up to the house. He's such a brat.

Well, now I'm weak just from the little bit of concentrating I had to do to type this, so I guess I should get going. Hopefully, I will feel much better tomorrow as I have a painting due, a test, and I need to be able to take notes in art history. This is miserable. BLUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.