Saturday, October 3, 2009

I want to ride my bicycle... BICYCLE

I love Stuart! We went to ride around the area today and even though it was a bit chilly this morning, it was way fun to be able to just ride. I want to ride all the time, but I suppose that isn't entirely possible. I just wish we lived a bit more into town so it wasn't such an effort to just get into town.

Yup, there's my big fat butt, on my big, fabulous bicycle. Hopefully, the bicycle will help to reduce the fat butt. :o)

School is going... well, it's going. I wish I was half way through, but I'm not. Seems to be a rough semester, but I'm trying to survive and make it through. I feel as though every project is a challenge to get through, but hopefully I will survive. I suppose I will survive, but sometimes it doesn't feel that way. At least it's October so fall is here.

1 comment:

  1. You and your bicycle are so cute together! I love the colors and, of course, the name :)

    ReplyDelete

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.