Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's late in the day, but I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving. I hope you've spent it with people you love and care about, and that you had the opportunity to get outside, if only for a brief amount of time.


We spent the morning and early afternoon riding together and had a wonderful time. We arrived back home tired, but grateful for the ability to be together, that our bodies allow us to move, and that we were able to spend a good chunk of the day enjoying the beautiful scenery around us. Despite believing that Sam was trying to kill me with a climb I wasn't quite prepared physically to complete, I am thankful that we were able to test some limits and that we made it back home in one piece. In the end, we earned our pumpkin pie today.

Happy Thanksgiving! May we find things each day to be grateful for as we move deeper into the holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I’m grateful that you share your experiences here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kendra, I hope you had a fantastic holiday! Thank you for taking the time to read here! :)

      Delete

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.