Friday, July 25, 2014

Pedal the Plains: Vote for Me, Please

Just a quick Friday post to ask for some assistance from all of you fabulous readers out in web land. I have entered into a contest for Pedal the Plains, a 3-day ride that takes place on the plains of Colorado. In order to get to the next stage of the competition, I have to get the most votes for my photograph. This is where you all come in to help me out.
*Image from Pedal the Plains
Voting is taking place on Facebook here. All you (and/or your friends/family/neighbors/enemies/etc) need to do is go to the page, look for the photo entitled "Steeling a Ride" and either "like" or comment on the photo. That's it. Easy peezy! You can also vote on Twitter or Instagram by using #steeling AND @pedaltheplains.

The contest is to find someone (referred to as a "Plain Pedaler") who will document the ride while on the journey with other participants. If you can take a few moments to vote, I would greatly appreciate it. Voting will take place until August 1. Thanks in advance for you vote... and Happy FRIDAY! Get out and enjoy the ride, my two-wheeled friends.

2 comments:

Word verification is on, but I've turned off the moderation portion in an attempt to make it easier for you to know that your comment has indeed made it through. We'll see how this goes, but I'm hopeful that this will help out and I'll try my best to weed through and remove spammers comments. Additionally, I recommend copying comments before hitting publish as the "blogger comment eater" seems to continue his snacking.