In no particular order, a few of the many, many things I am so thankful for:
- An online cycling community that allows me to share my random thoughts, and offers feedback and ideas of its own (as a group, as well as on an individual level)
- Warm, wool clothing that helps regulate body temperature during a time of year that can go from fairly warm to well below freezing temperatures
- My bicycles (of course), that keep me wandering year-round
- The house bicycle mechanic (aka Sam), without whom I would no doubt be spending hundreds (dare I say, thousands) of dollars on maintenance, repairs and random part swap-outs
- A healthy, capable body that allows me to continue to pursue all of the activities I enjoy
I hope this holiday finds you enjoying the company of those you love! A very happy Thanksgiving to you and the special people in your life.