Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Weekend!

Today, I went on my first longer bike ride since, well, probably November (or so). I've been riding, but all of the trips have been very short, so it was a bit odd (and fabulous) to be able to just enjoy a more lengthy ride.  I am amazed at how much a relatively short long ride has me hurting and exhausted. I suppose it is a reminder that even when I've been continuing to work out, it takes a bit to get the legs back to where I'd like them to be.
Image found here
To all of you, just wanted to wish you a happy riding weekend! Hopefully, you're able to enjoy some snow-and-ice-free riding wherever you may be in this world of ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.