Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fun Bicycle Fabrics

I'm in the midst of working on my thesis painting project, and while I find many excuses not to be working on the things I should be doing, this is relevant to both my "work" at the moment, and bicycles, so I thought I'd quickly share. My thesis project has me working on non-traditional canvas, and I'm instead working with various printed fabrics. I went on a hunt to find some bike fabric and found a ton of wonderful options.
I ended up purchasing only two of them because I don't need much, and I needed some fairly specific qualities out of the fabric, but if anyone out there is in search of bike fabrics for various projects or crafts, Etsy seems to have a plethora of choices at the moment. I also couldn't help but notice that one of the fabrics I selected is quite similar to some of the Po Campo fabrics I've seen recently.

The coloring is a bit different on each of them, but I couldn't help but think, "I've seen this somewhere before." While I'm not a particularly crafty person, I know there are a lot of people who do some really beautiful and creative things with fabrics and other items. Has anyone had the opportunity to see any fun bicycle "stuff" recently, or made anything you're proud of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.