Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time... is Not On My Side

The posts seem to be slowing for me in recent weeks and days. It's not for lack of desire, but rather due to time being occupied elsewhere. Tests, papers, paintings, packing, cleaning, preparing for moving, preparations for a garage sale... they've all taken the place of any spare moments. I will be glad when this semester comes to an end, the move is over, and I can return to some normalcy in life.
The Labrador seems to be expressing my sentiments pretty well during this time... tired. I hope all is going well for others, and I look forward to getting back to a more regular schedule very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.