Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day

It's such a gorgeous day today. The sun is out and shining bright. The temps aren't the warmest they have been this winter, but it is still quite lovely.
I hope others are having a similar day and are able to get outside and enjoy it!
Though I know snow is on its way, it's nice to have these melted roads and paths to ride on without fear of ice (even if it is just for a time). I am definitely looking forward to some green coming our way in the next couple of months too!

1 comment:

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.