Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day

It's such a gorgeous day today. The sun is out and shining bright. The temps aren't the warmest they have been this winter, but it is still quite lovely.
I hope others are having a similar day and are able to get outside and enjoy it!
Though I know snow is on its way, it's nice to have these melted roads and paths to ride on without fear of ice (even if it is just for a time). I am definitely looking forward to some green coming our way in the next couple of months too!

1 comment:

  1. Nice bike, Nice day. Always enjoy it, seriously!

    ReplyDelete

Word verification is on, but I've turned off the moderation portion in an attempt to make it easier for you to know that your comment has indeed made it through. We'll see how this goes, but I'm hopeful that this will help out and I'll try my best to weed through and remove spammers comments. Additionally, I recommend copying comments before hitting publish as the "blogger comment eater" seems to continue his snacking.