Thursday, February 3, 2011

Australian Wallaby

Recently, one of my brothers up and moved half way across the world to Australia. It's a temporary move (we presume) for about two years, and he's trying to get himself acclimated to a new culture and life. Today, I received some adorable pictures from him.
My brother feeds a little critter
This little guy is too freaking cute! I am told that these are Black-Foot Rock Wallabies and that they roam freely through his backyard!!
So adorable!
I am entirely jealous that he has the opportunity to experience life in another country, AND that he has these cute little creatures running through his yard area. {sigh}

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! It would be great to have those in your yard. I'd love to move to another country also, at least for a few years. Unfortunately I can't quite figure out how to make that happen just yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... I'm so jealous! He was fortunate in that his employer was looking for volunteers to go for a 2-year contract. He is single and was ready for a change, so it all worked out.

    ReplyDelete

Word verification is on, but I've turned off the moderation portion in an attempt to make it easier for you to know that your comment has indeed made it through. We'll see how this goes, but I'm hopeful that this will help out and I'll try my best to weed through and remove spammers comments. Additionally, I recommend copying comments before hitting publish as the "blogger comment eater" seems to continue his snacking.