To make a long story short, I accepted an offer from an individual who resides outside of Dallas, Texas. She seems very excited to get the Pashley, and I hope that Laura will ride the bicycle and enjoy her every bit as much (actually, more so, I hope!) as I did.
The delay in posting the news was mostly due to settling down the transportation issue, and I have been unsure as to whether or not the sale would actually stick. Laura hoped to have it shipped whole (without disassembling), and set about to find a means to do so from her end. As of late Tuesday, the Pashley was to be on her way to her new home... but, as luck would have it, the driver who was on his way from Idaho, fell into a nasty patch of ice and slid/rolled off the road. Thankfully, he is okay, but it's delayed transport for just a bit. I've been assured, however, that a new driver will be by within the next two days to proceed as planned.
As for me, well, I hope to get a new pair of boots out of the deal, while saving the rest to
|*Photo from Duoboots.com|