Sunday, August 1, 2010

Three Weeks and Counting

The official count down to the start of class has begun. I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by! I realized today that three weeks from today I'll be preparing for class to start the following day. It's been an eventful summer though, which provided a lot of insight and hopefully has guided me in a direction that will also get me finished quickly. I've also enjoyed the time playing with the dogs at the reservoir, at the park, and being able to just ride around without worry of any kind of time constraints. I'm starting to feel like a pre-teen, dreading the inevitable end of summer and the work that is forthcoming. While I realize it's a relatively short period of time to get through, I can't help but wish it over in a quicker amount of time. I think the worst part is wishing that we could've made some more trips this summer, but beyond that, it's been awesome.
Places I didn't get to visit this summer
For now, I plan to just enjoy the remaining days of summer, and hope that some of them bring temperatures under 90 degrees, with some cloud cover in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.