Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Days When You Wish You Were a Dog

I think that about sums it up. Life as a dog seems so simple and fun... and here I present as my evidence the playfulness that seems to abound when they do something as simple as playing in the water.
Levi, Chablis (and Gandolf, unseen) romp through the shallow end at Union Reservoir
Chablis and Gandolf playfully wrestle for the ball
Chablis taunts Gandolf in shallow waters
Preparing for the exchange of the tennis ball
And we have two winners! Both of the large dogs have a ball.
The Love Monkey searches for a good resting spot
Ahh, the life of a dog. Wouldn't it be nice to live it, if only for a day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.