Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Ain't Missin' You... Ain't Missin' You

I miss my bicycles. I walk past them every day, longingly staring, hoping that one day I'll be able to ride again. It just seems as though for one reason or another, they've been pushed aside. I don't like it at all, though I keep trying to tell myself that it's not that big of a deal.

I am remaining hopeful that we'll be able to ride tomorrow night to meet up with some peeps after work, but we're supposed to have thunder storms and rain, and I don't want to be sopping wet to meet up with people. I'm hoping that it won't rain and we'll be able to ride because next week isn't looking any better... so far, the prediction is chance of thunderstorms all week. Stupid April in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I believe that comment issues when posting have been resolved; however, I recommend copying your comment before sending it through to make sure that Blogger doesn't eat your comment. If you still have problems, please feel free to email your comment and I will gladly post it for you either with your name or anonymously (whichever you prefer). Thank you.