Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Ain't Missin' You... Ain't Missin' You

I miss my bicycles. I walk past them every day, longingly staring, hoping that one day I'll be able to ride again. It just seems as though for one reason or another, they've been pushed aside. I don't like it at all, though I keep trying to tell myself that it's not that big of a deal.

I am remaining hopeful that we'll be able to ride tomorrow night to meet up with some peeps after work, but we're supposed to have thunder storms and rain, and I don't want to be sopping wet to meet up with people. I'm hoping that it won't rain and we'll be able to ride because next week isn't looking any better... so far, the prediction is chance of thunderstorms all week. Stupid April in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification is on, but I've turned off the moderation portion in an attempt to make it easier for you to know that your comment has indeed made it through. We'll see how this goes, but I'm hopeful that this will help out and I'll try my best to weed through and remove spammers comments. Additionally, I recommend copying comments before hitting publish as the "blogger comment eater" seems to continue his snacking.