Thursday, February 12, 2009

DraWRing Stinks


NO MORE DRAWING! My eggs and fabric look like a set of weird mountains and streams... I suppose the eggs sort of look like eggs, but what a mess. I can't believe how weird I seem to get about making it perfect. I know it's not going to be perfect, and it's not going to look right since it's really the first actual project we've done, but it still upsets me when it doesn't look right. Ugh.

Then, there is the whole thesis statement and annotated bibliography to deal with for art history... WTF? Gawd! I don't even know what most of this crap means and I'm supposed to have it completed in the next few days?

I just want sleep tonight... sleep without a dog up my butt or under my legs or whining or crying or pushing. It just exhausts me.

1 comment:

  1. I think it turned out well. Drawing is difficult, but having a teacher that won't show you how to draw fabric... way worse!

    ReplyDelete

Word verification is on, but I've turned off the moderation portion in an attempt to make it easier for you to know that your comment has indeed made it through. We'll see how this goes, but I'm hopeful that this will help out and I'll try my best to weed through and remove spammers comments. Additionally, I recommend copying comments before hitting publish as the "blogger comment eater" seems to continue his snacking.